Count Your Chickens

I am now awake to a brave new world. There are a lot of things that could have contributed to this but, its really just because I have increased my dosage intake of coke zero. For a while there I wouldn't even need to drink any. I just wouldn't have any for days... But since getting back on the bandwagon life is good again.

My challange is going ok, maybe not as quick as I would like, but its progressing. Being prepared seems to be the most effective thing I can do. Its like preparing for an exam, where you get to drink beer, feel like crap and not actually write anything. So, its nothing like an exam apart from the fact you forget everything you were supposed to remember... Portals have been opened to deal with this problem.

Edit: I also pay my bills before they come in the mail. My mum is confused.

No comments: