I'm on my mid semester break now.

Whoo!

Tis awesome I know. Friday I didn't do much expect bum around the house. Which was enjoyable knowing I didn't have to do any homework. Today was similar only I went to go see Wallace and Gromet movie - The Curse of the Ware Rabbit.

It feels like I already have mental atrophy and the holidays are only 2 days old... Sniff.

The movie was really cool. I think they may have introduced some CGI but you cant tell. And most of the movie is still clay animation. I don't want to give too much away, but it seems to me that Wallace just gets stupider and stupider in each of the movies. Tomorrow I plan on seeing Willy Wonker. It seems like a lot of kids movies. But there isn't much else on... Even at the dendy. Quite sad.

Maybe I should just get a video out. But that always takes too long so its just easier to see movies at the cinema because you don't get as much choice.

To combat boredom I plan on breaking some kind of record. Buy creating 1000 new posts in one week. I'm not sure if that is humanly possible But I think its worth a try. 100 posts per day will get me 700. But 700 isn't as cool a number as 1000. So Just for reference the current number 1204 . Or I could do something constructive and non crap and boring. Like build a kite that flies. Or catch up on all the homework I've not been doing over the semester. Or try to continue with D-Radio... So many scary possibilities. Or I could just go with the flow. and do whatever it is at the time instead of trying to force plan it.

No comments: