Vitamins

Today I havent been able to get away from the fact that I am getting so much sleep yet am still quite tired. I went to the gym yesterday, and only missed a week. Which is pretty good for me.... In total I think I have goten about 14 hours of sleep for today. I know that last week I was sleep deprived, but still... This is rediculous.

But then I had a brain wave. I havent been taking my vitamin/mineraly/suplimenty type tablets. I dont feel any diffrent when I do take them as apposed to not taking them, but I still think that by not taking them, I am loosing the advantage that I had previously gained. I really hate taking tablets. Mainly becuase I find it hard to swallow and end up chewing them.... I have found a soluble form but they are expensive, so its not an option.... I think thats enough Vitamin B105. Now, I'm off to chew on some powdery goodness.

No comments: