Asterix

After our (Jonathan and I) misadventure to the comic book store in the city, last weekend which resulted in us missing the bus... I began thinking about what comics I used to read. And it had been such a long time that I had forgotten what it was called. But today, while trying to catch up on some management accounting it came to me.

Asterix (and Oblix)... Asterix is actually an old comic but the Asterix books at the library were always popular. Even more so then Terry Pratchet or Rold Dhal.

"Asterix the Gaul was originally written by two authors, Ren? Goscinny (who was the cartoonist) and Albert Uderzo (who wrote the stories). Asterix first appeared in 1959 is the French magazine Pilote. After appearing in Pilote, the Asterix strip was published by Dargoud Inc. until Uderzo founded his own publishing house, "Les Editions Albert Rene"."

No comments: