Don't Buy Things While Drunk

Today I recieved two packages in the mail. I do order quite a lot of shit from the internet and now have a personal relationship with my local courier (wish it was korea...), books from amazon, from my iphone (damn those semi usefull apps), which I purchased while half asleep after drinking my self to sleep. 2 books from Michael Pollan, Food Rules & In Defence of Food. Both goods books if you go from the reviews, but theses sorts of books I wish list as a reminder to look into their contents and research the infromation them selves.

Now I am stuck with them and will read them at some point in time, maybe tomorrow. I don't know.

But never buy things when drunk its wrong, imbarasing, weird (sex dolls...) and pointless.

You don't need anything,,,

No comments: