Repairs

My car is now getting repaired after it was damaged by an unknown force. I have been quite calm and quite philosophical over these events but today it has been hard to control my emotions. I took my car to get assessed yesterday and got the phone call today that its going to be 2 weeks before I get my car back. I guess a cumulation of damaged goods, having to pay $500 excess and the fact I wont have a car for 2 weeks is just a bit too much...

In good news I am apparently married and my wife who I don't know her name yet, is already planning to move in. My mum has arranged everything and all I have to do is drink my rohypnol like a good little boy.

There is something to be said about drinking beer out of a glass. Its marginaly better than drinking out of a bottle. babies drink out of a bottle. The next step is the beaker, which is very simlar to take away coffee cups.

1 comment:

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com