Today has been a good day, applied for six jobs. And I quite frankly don't care anymore. Its not my problem. I apply. That's it. I'm not really sure why I'm so happy, I only got paid $40 in the past 2 weeks and I still got my gambling debts to pay...

It could be because I'm not coughing up chunks of my diseased lungs every 2 minutes. I also managed to get Scarface out on DVD. It's never in so I went to another video store... but I got it and I will watch it tomorrow.

I was also lucky at boarders where I got the new book, 'Kingdom Come' by Ballard. Its the fourth book in the series that lets the middle class implode. Millennium People was great, so I'm expecting this to be similar. Super Cannes and Cocaine Nights, I haven't even seen at the store. Hopefully by the time I finish this book they will have them back in stock.

HAHAHAH turns out Kingdom Come isn't available on Amazon yet.

No comments: