Two Dollars

I just finished watching a movie that was not called Two Dollars. It was called Garden State. I got it out becuase:

  1. I had not seen it before
  2. I was only going to have to spend $1.95 to rent it out
  3. it looks reasonalby funny
  4. it had "award" labels on it
To cut a long story short. Do not hire out this movie. The whole movie you will hear a bunch of young "adults" talking as if they were 4 and a half. I think it was supposed to be a comedy, but I didnt laugh at anything, becuase none of it was funny. I did laugh at the end when it was over, as a sort of "I just ran past satan and got away with it" kinda laugh. Relief. Would be a better word.

I feel like I have been ripped off by the hype of Zaf Braf. I watch scrubs when its on becuase its funny. It makes me have laughter, but this movie was just really crap. It felt like the movie was being held back buy a giant boat anchor, and I know why. Becuase this movie is so crap it needs to be tied to the bottom of the ocean so that no one will ever have to bare the pain of having to waste, $2 and 90 mins of their life.

No comments: