Click Click Click

Correct: I am no longer 18 and I certainly don't have any bullets

But After I guess a week or so of depressing depression etc and just general moping around the house with nothing better to do, I have gone insane. I thought it would take longer, but luckily it happened sooner...

I believe it is time to eat a carrot.

Did you that rolling batteries in your hand is dangerous. I was doing this and it zapped me! I was shocked (thank me later...), not just literally but the fact that it did. I mean I wasn't touching both ends, and even if you do you don't get a shock, so I find this a bit weird. Now this has put me off handling batteries without some kinda protection. I guess rubber gloves would be a good choice, as they don't conduct electricity, but since I don't have any, I'm going to have to use garden variety (literally) leather gloves, which should also work in the same way.

No comments: