Scary

Scary thing just happend to me. I normaly use the B Block coming labs becasue there are normaly machines actually available.. But because my lecuture is in Z block I decided to use the Z block labs. When I went to use my usb drive, it recognised it, but then went to NOT RESPONDING when I was trying to open my ASSIGNMENT!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Suffice to say I was not pleased. I tried backing up the files but the usb kept dieing (going offline) Which ment files could not be transfered. Eventualy I just ran out of time and had to goto the lecutre, and just blamed the machines. Even though the machines are all the freaking same. Except for the mouse and keyboard. The B block mice and keyboard are much better (the KB they use in 24...)

However, I am back in the comfort of B block and all is well.


No comments: