1700

I am now getting ever so close the magical 2000 words. Which should signify half way, but as I am working through this assignment its looking like 4000 word minimum really is a minimum.... I mean I'm barely into any of the technical stuff. Ok, so I know I can cut down some stuff. But considering 4000 is now not my target but something more arbitary, its actually kinda scary.

Boy is it cold in the computer labs today... and I'm wearing 2 layers of clothes (tshirt+shirt) which I like to call T-Shirt^2 [you know what I'm tring to say].

I've also been updating D-oodle and D-Postcard. So If you want to look at something rather than read, then head over there.

I will continue to ramble until Thursday evening when I will mentaly and physicly breakdown... Hopefully all that I will need is a nap. Could do with a nap right now actually...

I actually feel hungry, so I may go an get something to eat. Lecture is at 6. I dont suspect it will go for much longer than a half hour. so if I do wait I will have to wait till 7pm till I eat.

hmmm....


I don't think I can actually wait that long. I will go and get something to eat at 5:00pm NEAR THE BRIDGE {the secret code will be: cuecumber sandwich}


yeah, food, need, food, good,,,

No comments: