Graduate Jobs for Everyone

All the graduate job thingys are now officialy over. For some reason I feel a little releived. I ended up apply for only eight jobs. As it actually takes time to apply to all of these jobs and hence, cant apply to all of them because there are only 24 hours in a day....

I anycase, I am highly unlikely to get any of these jobs. But as they say, "you goto be in it to win it.". So I'm atleast in it. But for some reason I dont realy want all of that pressure and would rather work a 60 hour week instead.

I other news, I went to see a movie called look at me. Its french and we pretty good for a drama. At least I thought it was good. And considering I'm not one for dramas and the kind, its actually a big plus on an other wise dull week.

This week does look promising with many things to do, but as always little time to do it in. I have also taken up the craze thats sweeping the nation. Morning pages. Or as I like to call them Brain Dump. As you normaly do it in the morning before everything else. And the purpose of it to get all your thoughts etc written down so they arent all jumbled up in your head fighting each other. This way you can prioratise (sort of) what you want to think about. Especially helpfull with petty things. So, yeah, hence the name brain dump.... Supposed to write about three pages, but I've only been doing a page so far. Mainly becuase its actually time consuming to write three pages. Could proberly do it in an hour, so its not all that bad, just gona have to work up to it.

No comments: