Star Gazing

Yesterday I went to go see Sideways with Jonathan and Karl. As there was a number of refrences to wine in the movie, we decided to get some wine. Anyway after the wineing, I went home. As I was walking home I noticed that the stars were quite bright today. And then I noticed that they were every where. Normaly stars are only seen in a strip, but yesterday they were every where. I wonder if this has anything to do with saturn being brighter this time of year... Must of spent a good half hour siting there. Which has given me the grand idea of camping. Camping in the back yard, as I think it would be quite hard to camp futher afield without transport. So hopefully before the holiday is up I will have had camped out.

The movie was ok, wasnt super fantastic, but worth seeing considering what else is on. I think I will give it seven out of ten or four out of five.

No comments: