A Mouse Named Optical

Today my old mouse broke. Not that it was an old mouse, just that I have a new mouse now and hence the "current" one became the Old one.... Its was only three year old. Well that's what you get for getting a crappy mouse. Luckily my old MS mouse (win 95) still works which enabled me to actually install the "new" one.... My new mouse is pretty basic Logitech Optical mouse. At first it didn't work, and need to be installed which was a hassle. But it works now. Much like the old mouse. It only cost me twenty dollars so I'm not too displeased. Its gotten rid of the "diagonal stepping" which I hated about conventional "ball" type mice.

I was hoping it would emit some light, but it doesn't. Maybe I should do a bit of surgery on it apply some perspex and leds... Like that's gona happen.

No comments: