Making a list

Well as you know. I like lists so when the time comes to making a list, I will do it. Frankly I have made lists for much lessor things then the "goals to achive this year list". I think this year I'm actually going to write them out properly and tick them off. That way I might actually get somewhere with it. And it wont end up being a pointless exercise to beat up my self...

When I actually have the list made up, then I must remeber to actually work out an action plan of sorts for each. Which will help me in achiving said goals, and more importantly how I actually want to go about achiving them...

The process of making the list is also interesting. Basicly firstly you have to brain storm. Then put them in a list, then put them in some kinda priotised order. Then put a time frame for each and re-order then while incorporating the prioratisation...

Well its only 9:30 so I think I have enought time today to complete this task and make some use of the first day of the year.

So thats one down and 364 to go..............

No comments: