Ulki Question Mark

My new name is "ULKI ?". Or atleast thats what one of my neighbours think... After reciving a Christmas card. My mum and sister got their names written properly, but I was not so fortunate. I'm not sure why or how you get Ulki Question Mark from D-Man but apparently you can. Also my pressents for Christmas are much the same as always. Got a Finding Nemo DVD and a Diary. Now I have 4 Diarys. One is a present. One I bought because I thought i could save money and live with out spiralness. And ofcourse the spiral one which I will eventually buy. Tomorrow hopefully. Will also get a free student diary when I go back to uni, so that will make it 5 diaries in total..... Plus my notebook, time allocation sheet and time tickers..... Thats a lot of time management tools....

Signed Ulki Question Mark

No comments: