Job Seaching

Well its monday and I decided to look for a job. So I started at the uni's carrees website and it was good to see so many jobs.... Which should keep me busy this week. Must of downloaded about 25 jobs.... The newspaper had about 3 jobs that I would consider but nothing really accounting related there. Should also just apply to employers even if they dont adversite. They still might hire me, even if it is on casual etc. So, yeah everything is looking good so far. Possibly the bestest website at making me feel better is the gradlink site. It has a whole heap of stuff to read to make stressed uni students waiting for their exam results feel better....

Also David jones is having 25% off sale so I think I'm gona go get a second shirt to wear to interviews and the such.

Other than looking for a job I mowed the "lawn" (green areas of dirt) and I must say, it does look much better. Hopefully in the future I will have real grass to mow and not just weeds. Only took me 2:30 today which is good, but there is a problem with the lawn mower not running at full power. This is because the throtle controler thingy is broken and doesnt go all the way...


No comments: