Getting used to Boredem

Well as soon as I starting to get used to boredem, everything changes..... Thursday was the last day of boredem. Because Friday was pretty busy and so was saturday and sunday is sort of busy. I will still be bored over the holidays but I think I can manage.

The big news of the day is that I got a job. Which will not only help my financial situation but also my condition of boredem.

Saturday was a good day, becuase I went and attended a focus group thingy in regards to the Capalaba Bus station (which was extreamly poorly designed etc and everyone hates it...). For which I got $50. Basicly Everyone just talked over everyone else and by the end of it the interviewer was just pleased it was all over. So I dont think it was worth them having me there, but I got my money, which is the main thing. Almost feels like stealing becuase of the little amount of work I had to do. When we finnished the bus left, meaning I had to wait two hours untill the next one.... So I walked home, so I guess I got my exercise for the day out of the way. And of course today was when I found out about the job.

Friday was also, good as I got a lot done. Gym, apply for jobs and went to go see Napolean Dynamite. It was an awsome movie and very funny. Too bad more people wont see it....

Sunday was good mainly becuase I got all the things I wanted to do done. Which included doing house work, ringing people and even went to (finaly) give Karl his present...... I have even been to the video store and rented Kill Bill 2, which I havent seen yet. And if all that wasnt enough its only 5:15pm..... Looked up some info on ABN's and the such. Seems pretty straightforward now, as apposed to me making stuff up for my self. The website to which you register is awfuly slow. So I think I might have to goto the tax office and fill out the form. Which is going to be a pain, but atleast I will be doing something and not just bumming around the house.

No comments: