Conquering the Treadmill

Today wasnt just a momentus occasion for me applying for jobs. But also because I successfully ran on the treadmill. This may seem like completly absurd and ordinary to some. But for me it is not. The last time I tried running I fell off sideways.... So I just did brisk walks. Which get very boring, very quickly... But after about 11 months of this I thought, why not give another go. And it worked. possibly because I have better control over my self and better technique in doing exercises then when I started [obviously]. It was good. I kept a nice pace for 10 mins, obviously never doing any running, I'm gona have to build up to something more respectable. But its a start. The key is to get a good pace that is comfortable and sticking to it.

I also did a bit of study for my exams today (4 hours) so that was also pleasing. But didnt get as much as I want to get done, done....

No comments: