The Clensing Begins

Today I decided to start throwing away bank statements. Turnout I even had statements from accounts which are now closed.... I thought my room was already tidy, but I just have so much junk that I should throw away that I no longer think its clean. So now I have to start throwing stuff away. I also goto organise my self a little cos I got a job, which is gona require me to be organised and ready for action.

I am also thinking about selling some of my books that I no longer need as they are taking up quite a lot of room in my book case. My day has been pretty good. Didnt goto the gym, which was bad of me, but I got up so late that I could never of gone today. Hopefully with a better sleeping time today I can accomplish this task tomorrow.

However the big news today is that I got my ABN. Which wasnt as exciting as I thought it was gona be, but none the less I now have one. This also comes with some responsibility, like quarterly PAYG installments and proper recording of my finances. Which means I'm gona have to use something other than MS money (which is what I am currently using). I have setup a file for MYOB, but its only a trial version so.... thats not good. So I'm gona have to setup somthing in excel tomorrow untill I finnaly get around to making something in access that is capable of doing the job properly, then sell my software for millions of dollars. After selling my software I will travel the world doing motivational speaches etc to business type people for money. Then retire in the carribean and play the stockmarket/forex from there, making even more money.

No comments: