Intensity

This kinda leads to a question of intensity or hard work etc. I have no problem with working long hours etc. But if the work doesnt get done in time, then whats the point. Most of the time when I study its in burts. Some are short, 20 mins, some can go for ages 3-4 hours. But the longer ones only happen the day something is due, which is good for exams and cramming, but I just cant seem to motivate my self to that level on a regular enough basis. ie through out the semester. Everything seems so far away during the semester that you just kinda let it go by and say you will catch up. But the catch up is only an effort so that you dont completly humiliate your self come exam time (CRAM).

So what to do about this problem. I would not know, as I have tried and obviously failed. Its the end of the semester and its hard not to be intense now. However it is a long period of about 3 weeks to stay alert and intense. So there is still a lot of time to do nothing.

No comments: