Printing Naked in a Paper paradise

For the past week or so I have been doing my printing at uni because of my indiscretion with my current printer.... Anyway, I have noticed that the crappy el cheepo, aka $3.95 "multi purpose paper" is not square. As in it does not have right angled corners. Previously I had thought that the slight variation was because I was uncoordinated at stapling and consequently the paper isn't perfectly allined. The printers at uni use the reflex brand of paper (the most expensive) and it takes little to no effort to make the pages line up (which makes stapling and hole punching a breeze).

The whole point of this rant is.... Now that the paper is properly lined up the whole world seems like a better place. hmmm.... That gives me an idea for a drawing.

No comments: