I cant remember

I was going to write/blog about something which is why opened this up in the first place. But now I cant remember what I was going to write.... Its just one of those days where you go downstairs and then your in the kitchen looking around and realise you dont know what/why you came downstairs... and then you get confused wheather to go back up stairs... The worst thing that can happen in this situation is when you do go back up stairs and then cant re-stimulate your self to remember why u went downstairs or even remember wtF you were doing up stairs in the first place...

When writting and you get writters block/cant remember what you were going to write after going through it in your head... the best thing to do is just to write. Write anything, apparently that helps.

WHOO!

It works. I scanned a few more post cards into the puter today. And I even adjusted the contrast and brightness. What I found was that photoshops auto contrast/brightness/colour thingy(s) dont work very well and you might as well just use the manual slider. That reminds me I goto read up on what all that crap means and how to adjust after a scan. Gona try using paintshop pro to see if thats anybetter (once I download it...) because I'm lazy and want it done automaticly and not have to use my own skill to change it to make it look correct.

So goto the secret postcard page and view them.

No comments: