The Funnyest one so far

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:04:14 +0100 (BST)
From:"Johnson Wedu"
Subject: SEEKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
To:johnsonxxxwedu@yahoo.co.uk
Attn;Sir,
I am Mr. Willy Wedu, the personal secretary to late Mr. John GeeWhiz , who used to work with the Shell Development Company Ltd.On the 5th August, 2002, my master and all the menbers of his family died in a ghasty motor accident along Aflao express way while returning from Beach.
Since then, I have been searching to locate any member of his family without success.
It is while searching for his relatives that I came accross your contacts through the internet.
I have contacted you to assist me claim the sum of $10M usd.{Ten Million United States Dollars} deposited with a security company here in Accra-Ghana on the 20th day of february 2002 before he met his untimely death.
If this proposal is of any interest to you, contact me so that I can give you more details.
Note; All the documents related to the deposit are with me including the death cerificate.
When we finally claim the money from the security company, you will be compensated with 40%, I 50% then 10% for expenses that we may incure.
Contact me through email for further details.
Best regards,
Johnson Wedu.

I just cant belive that some one would have the surname GeeWhiz and spell it GeeWhiz and not Geewhiz....

No comments: