To post or not to post

Its come to my attention that I maybe holding back posting becuase I want people to read the good posts, eg the last post about the postcards, is usefull and entertaining. Its also true that there arnt many people that actually read this. So do I wait till the next day or so to post so that people have a chance to read or just keep on going, and if u want to catch up then yay, if not doesnt matter.

Hmmmm.

The reason I have been thinking about this is that I apparently have 62 new posts. Which is a lot. And whats the point in posting so much if no one gets to read it. Of course the top posts will get read, so something will get read. yes, yes it will. (i think its time to go check how many hits i've got before i goto bed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relienculse [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]