Reelin' & a Rockin'

Ok since I havent had internet for a while I will update you/me (becuase well then its not realy an update... (its ok just confuse yourself)(note that note is for me))

Anyway. must of been the pevious last sunday me and Karl decided to go and see the movie troy. the movie was ok, better then van helsing....

So we get there and the session is booked out. so we decide without any hesitation to go and see the next session at 8:40. we then walked over to the city for no reason and came to the conclusion that food would be good. So becuase we didnt want to eat hungry jacks we walked back to southbank and went to the fish and chip place. Karl wanted a beef burger but they didnt have any (again). [note the stupidity of advertising something you dont sell] so we goto the ol favorite snappy jacks or something, which is infact another fish n chipper but they also sell food from the heat trays or as some people like to call them, the trays of death. Karl finds out that salt is salty and find out that a walnut for a bladder is contagious and has moved to the stomach.

Time for the movie. We got out the movie at 11:40 (its an epic) stroll down to the train station only to find the last train out of town left at 11:00. So at this stage we are dazed and confused as to how the last train is at 11:00 because we are pretty sure that the trains run pretty late at least till 12. but thats not the case so we walk around for a while trying to figure out how to get home. then karl rings home and no one picks up. I ring home and mum tells me we are stupid. cant ask mum to pick me up as i took the car to get to the train station and because we live in alex hills we only have one car.

So we walk around, Karl suggests we goto jerremys place but at this stage its quite late and we would proberly just get hit over the head with a frying pan. so we decide to goto the computer labs at uni. She's waiting for us and I tell her karl will wait outside as i just need to use the toilet. anyway to cut a more probable than not long story into a short story, she says "you cant go in there or you will be forcible removed". Because I couldnt be bothered arguing and obviously getting spraying in the face with capsicum spray and getting permanent respiatory problems decided it would be best to just go away. apparently the toilets are D block are open all the time so we could use them.

We walked around a bit more before the idea of taking a taxi came to mind, we asked how much it was and $50 sounded like a lot. So we walked around a bit more and ended up near roma st station. At this point we had been "discussing" wheater to take a taki or not. So in the end we decide, yes lets just take a taxi. so we walk back to the taxi place in the city. When we get there we have a brain wave and decide to walk across the bridge to save money. we walk across and finnaly meet up with a taxi who will take us for $55.

Eventualy we get home.

Basicly we spent the night discussing the pros and cons of either waiting for the morning train (1.90 @5:30am), which would be cheap or catching a cab ($55 @ now)

In other news, I got internet back which is good.

Also i signed up for my gmail account. beancounting@gmail.com so im gona use that for my "webmaster" account because apparently you can save a gig of messages. One of the problems is the privacy where gmail (goodle) searches the text you are reading (the email) and pics ads that ping key words just like in the search engine... some say this is an invasion of privacy, but as long as its only ads i dont realy care. which is why im only using it for my webmaster stuff. as thats normaly pretty safe. of course the other email address (geewhiz@beancounting.tk) still works etc.

Oh also K-mart has/had 25% off bike stuff which was good becuase i needed a new tube for my bike as it EXPLODED. And that was very scary. so yeah, got my bike fixed but now i have another problem. the wheel isnt straight. as in it occasioanly touched the brake. so now i have to adjust that AGAIN. I dont realy like my bike anymore. I'm gona look for another one that isnt so crap. ooh and I get my self a blinking light for my bike so i dont get run over (they dont call it the redlands for nothing...) I came to this conclusion when i was walking home from the bus stop (a short 10 min stroll) as I walking home a man in a small white hatch (filled with people hahah (shouldnt laugh but it was clear he needed a larger car for his larger size....)) decided to beep at me and swear etc. (now for the reasoning) not realy sure why as i dont know him or cant remember the last time I actually spoke to someone in alex hills other than the newsagent, at woolies or my neighbors. so i couldnt of offened anyone. Other possible explinations is the strawberry theory or someone else that looks like me offended them or no one loves me.

Other things... well had more trouble with my groups this semester, but still managed to get a good mark so thats all that counts (more on this later).

No comments: