200th post

Ok this is the 200th post for Bean Counting, seems only like its just getting started and I have already racked up 200. Anyway I think a bit of blogging is in order for this auspicious occassion.

Today, I went to uni and nothing realy interesting happened. But what didnt happen is more interesting. That makes no sense at all. Continuing... Today I was supposed to do my homework for tomorrow, which is worth 2%. Since its midnight and can hardly stay awake, i doubt i will finnish it. So I'm in a bit poo at the moment in regards to getting anything higher than a 4. I basicly spent most of the day reading and researching for the homework, so hopefully this will help me tomorrow morning when I begin to write it all up. It normaly only takes me about 2 hours but I think I can do it in 1, which is what is needed if I am to get my 2%. I have done pretty well on the assinghment, so i dont want to stuff it up now and only get a 4 for all of that hard work. So I will leave now in an attempt not to be further distracted and return with updated info on website matters in the near future.

Good Day.

No comments: