Its a journal stupid

The reason I originaly started blogging was to firstly be able to articulate what I was thinking/feeling, I couldnt do this in D-news becuase it had 'expectations' which is the reason for its separation (not to mention the relavence).

Now that I think about it, what is the point of actually writting all this down? who even cares? Will I even read it?

Back to sanity... I think in a sence my own weblog experiance follows with the history of blogging (disregarding the fact that I am lagging)

"The original weblogs were link-driven sites. Each was a mixture in unique proportions of links, commentary, and personal thoughts and essays. Weblogs could only be created by people who already knew how to make a website. A weblog editor had either taught herself to code HTML for fun, or, after working all day creating commercial websites, spent several off-work hours every day surfing the web and posting to her site. These were web enthusiasts." (History of weblogs)

[Note to self: look into microcontent]

No comments: