I think I'm having my period

I always have lots of ideas, but when I goto write them down my mind
becomes blank. The reason for this is becuase its just a day dream. If only
it were true.

Whats annoying me at the moment is that I am finding it hard making new
friends but, maybe the problem isnt me its everyone else.

eg -> This guy that I had to do my oral presentation with we also had to do
another assinghment anyway I told him that maybe we should goto the library
and divide the work up but he never turned up and then he emails me this
half finnished word document which I had to fix up and basicly do the
assinghment all by my self.

So I was thinking why has this situation eventuated. I already had a few
friends that I sit with in the company accounting lecture and Hoi also
comes to the same lecture, but for some reason he prefers to sit by
himself.

This is what has lead me to the conclusion that I am not the problem,
rather its everyone else who doesnt want to go out from their comfort zone

No comments: