Torn kite

Today I found out that I had lost all my notes for EFB 101 - Data analysis for Business and guess what my test was today. And as things do only get worse I was late asI missed the stupid bus because it left early...

So when did it all begin

1. Have oral presentation but partner doesnt turn up (Company Accounting)
2. Assinghment dies in floppy disk (Government, Business & Society)
3. Homework dies in floppy disk (Government, Business & Society)
4. Loose all the notes for an entire semester (Data Analysis for Business)
5. Bus leaves early <-> I am late for exam (Data Analysis for Business)

The only subject I havent had any problems with is Finance. Maybe becuase I dont have to wake up early for that subject (start 10:00am). Well I guess all I can do now is just get on with it.

No comments: