"aahhhh the pen. The most permanent of permanent writting impliments."

I don’t want to brag or anything, but did you know QUT has the largest single room computer lab in the southern hemisphere (Australian Good Universities Guide: 2003). Yes that’s right we have tons of computers in a single room, more than anyone else in the southern hemisphere (finding a free computer to use is another story). This has lead me to the conclusion that there are many people using this computer lab and therefore many people that would use the toilet. The time now is 5:55pm and I just came back from the toilet. What I find strange is that the tiny bar of soap in there has not been used and the toilets have DEFINATLY been used…. This really annoys me. Don’t people realise that it’s DIRTY and you are spreading your poo diseases, especially in the computer lab where you use your dung hand to adjust your rotating chair!

Another thing that annoys me is people (men mainly because I have never been in a women’s toilet before…. (>_>) who for some unknown reason don’t use a urinal instead piss all over the seat, so that in the event of ones need to facilitate poo urination there’s no where to sit…. Is it really that hard (hehe I said hard) to use a urinal, we all know that the earth is basically just one giant urinal for guys (I did do an essay on it for WWDD). Unless you like shit running down your leg as you “poorinate” is suggest using the giant metal drain, also known as a “urinal” to piss in.

While I’m still in the computer lab WTF is the deal with people with laptops that also feel the need to use a computer. Please stop being selfish. You have your fancy curvey desks dont be a bozzo.

Bean Counting...

No comments: