Yesterday my sister got a ps2. I know…. Why didn’t she get an Xbox that would make more sense since ps2 is just so old now... she still has to get a memory card so, she’s keeping it on until she dose… anyway… I’ve just been playing with my new star wars Lego, its pretty good, should properly stop doing that now that I’m err older… Started work on my own CMS today Microsoft sells one for $42,000.00 per processor. So that’s kinda out of my budget. Could be done through PHP and also because PHP is free and its all ready to roll so that would be good except I cant find any free php hosting… so asp it is also I can test the asp from my computer without setting up any kind of php server and the likes so I guess ASP make more sense… I guess I’m just pro MS. I don’t like having no money starts making me think of crazy get rich quick schemes… like:

• Carputers
• Internet shoppy
• Internet scam
• Private detective
• Pizza Delivery
• Sell my junk at the markets
• Clean shoes
• Wash car windows
• Get a job
• Pay to get a job
• Kill to get a job
• ____ to get a job

ok maybe not the last one…

hhmmmm… Tiling done. Looks good but apparently cant step on it yet for another day or so… this sucks not having a sitting room… its like living in a shoebox… not that I’ve lived in a shoebox… my Lego lives in a shoebox… Hope this isn’t making you dotty… Ok I’ll stop… hehehehehheehheheheheehhehehehehehe

Web site are really hard to build. Iv started building but I never made a template or any CSS thingos so I’m having to create each and every page manually this is really time consuming…

I guess by building my own CMS I will have the skills to do other things and plus this will make me l337er…

Managed to get the ASP going it works… but only in a simple way, when I try to do anything more than something simple it seems to come unstuck. This is going to take about as long as I thought.

So with my wallet bare I bid you farewell... Until tomorrow when I may or may not be at Jonathan’s house watching DVD’s as he now has a DVD player… [368]

No comments: