Wordpress Daily/weekly Blog Challenge

The CHallenge

Post Daily for 2011

To help they will be posting up some topics to make it easier to write.

The Why

Because last year has been a lot about consumption of content, and I need to work on a few things and this will be one of the ways I am going to be able to achieve that.

The Pledge

I’ve decided I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog once a day for all of 2011.

I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.

If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.

Signed,

Bean Counting...

No comments: