Vision

I visited the optician today, as I have been concerned about my deteriorating vision and unsurprisingly I need new lenses. It has only been a year since I acquired my last set prior to that I was having new glasses every 2/3 years, the optician said it can fluctuate but that near plane (is there another word?) work (that’s what I spend my waking hours doing) can accelerate the process. It has also meant my new lenses will be thicker and heavier so I opted for the slightly more expensive kind of plastic that is thinner. The difference in cost was not that great, but the total was still close to $300 which is a bit of a shock. I do use software called work rave to monitor my computer usage and alert me when I need a break but most of the time I just skip as I can’t be bothered actually following through with it. It does have a snooze button which is about as effective as a snooze button on an alarm clock that has the off button right next to it…

No comments: