A productive day yesterday, could have done more. But I mean doing something is quite an achievement. Seem to be stuck at work, unable to finish anything due to many factors that are all working against me in some and I realise its all a coincidence, but it would be nice to get a break at some point in time.

You do work, but because you are constantly chasing clients for more information, and tracking what you have asked and when is difficult. My system was working until you I let other people into it and I didn’t expect the additional workload to collapse the system so dramatically. I still believe the system is workable, just need to add in a place for new/entry points new things and integrate it better into personal/study system, so that its really just one system not 12.

No comments: