For example youtube is very slow at uploading, but fast at loading videos. Vimeo seems to have better quality. Twitter has a huge community, but lacks features that the other micro blogging sites have… etc…. Because I don’t use every app possible, this all requires time to research and if you don’t actually use it, its hard to really understand from a users point of view. Maybe just collating other reviews will be a quicker way of doing it. I like the idea of tumbler, its like an extended version of delicious. I don’t want to change to a different service especially when you have years and years of data stored…

I have in fact I found such a post titled ___ by ___, on ____ which lists numerous (I did not know there were so many) and various sites which add functionality to the simplicity of twitter. Like a expense tracker, you just have to tweet the special code and what you spent and the app collects this data, which is very nifty.

No comments: