Click Click Schwooghhhhsss

Got my broken camera back today. The function selector could not be fixed which is a shame. But I now have a working camera so now I can get back to taking pictures of upskirts kittens and fields of wheat.

Conversely my GPS has decided to shit it self and have no sound. Which because I have it on the power saving mode, the screen is often off and the first thing I recognise is the sound as I don't look at it constantly. Having the screen turn off is quite helpful as you are not constantly looking at, even though its a straight road with no turns for the next 8.3km.

And tomorrow me and a trolley will attempt to move my bookcase back upstairs. If I die you can have all my books. They will not be any use to me as I will be dead and have no bookcase.

No comments: