Consequently I have been making a lot of ommlets and scrambled eggs, and am well and truely sick of them. However I have gotten better at making them. And have developed a few recipies for a bit of variety.
One of the recipies is easy, and very quick.
- Heat pan with oil.
- Crack 1 or 2 eggs into pan
- Stir SLOWLY - this will turn ur eggs into scrambled eggs
- Grate a small amount of cheese - any cheese is acceptable. Something sharp is nice. Leistershire cheese I have found to be a bit dry tasting.
- add salt - continue to stir (salt is bad for you)
- put eggs on a plate (heated plate is a nice touch)
- Sprinkle grated cheese
- heat up some ham on the frying pan
- Cover eggs with ham - By covering the eggs with the ham it aids the cheese in melting properly
This whole process should only take no more than 4 minuites, depending on how quickly you cook the eggs. I like to use a lower heat so that the eggs dont dry out. But depending on your time frame you can just crank it. So as you can see, and after you give it a try, its very easy to put together, easy to get the ingredients (should have these things in the fridge) and very quick.