Krogoth Encounter

Its been about 6 years since I played Total Annihilation. One mission that I never got to was the Krogoth Encounter. I wanted to wait untill I had finnished all the missions. That and it came with Battle Tactics which i never had. Now that I have got it, this was one of the first missions that I played. The first few times I played, I failed misserably. Jonathan came over one evening and we tried to crack the puzzle. Even though we failed we were able to learn more about the map, learn the benefits of each others playing styles and stratagise a plan that would eventualy enable victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dragon's Teeth! Wall off your lower base as much as you can. Air defense for numerous air sorties. D-Gun Krogoths that manage to make it through. Retreat construction units to the top level to build an air force. With a suitable air force you can hunt the Gantries to take them out. After that, it's a slow battle of attrition against the opponent's considerable building power, but after the first 15 minutes, if you survive, you should make it all the way.