It's All Over

I have officialy had my last exam. On saturday. Financial Accounting Issues. Theres a lot to blog about so be prepared for the next 2 weeks... I feel excited to be able to finnaly wirte all of this down. Where to being no one knows... Maybe I should let the dice decide... (j/k (or did the dice tell me to lie?)) That and more...

Well firstly I feel sad. I feel sad that I will no longer be going to QUT. And only now do I realise how much of an awesome university it was. And I will miss it. Hopefully in the future I can vist it in doing my other studies. I guess when you to a place for a long period of time you get used to its surroundings. QUT is pretty easy to get used to, with the botanical gardens, south bank, goodwill bridge, city within 6 mins walk, hot women etc... Knowing people you dont know...

Most people are happy to leave. And no its not that I'm afraid to get a job, I already have a job remember, so its not like I'm adverse to working. In fact that would be great. Anyone who needs a graduate accoutant just send me an email to beancountingATgmail.com

Its a routine you get into. Catch a certain bus. Have a particular route mapped out for different times of the day so as not to get sunned on. If its raining you know where to get shelter. Where the cheapest coffee is located. Now I'm just going to be at home. Home is pretty comfy but, I prefer to be outside. Doing stuff. Being at home means you're either sick and lying in bed or are unemployed (possible a sickness as well). I've been at home for 4 days and I feel depressed. Maybe its the sadness of finishing something. I thought I would feel much happier. Considering all the sleep deprivation suffered. If I pass my subjects I guess thats when I will get closure.

Farewell

No comments: