Hot Hot Hot

Today is nice and toasty, just the way I like it.

Had to go deliver some stuff on the northside today, which meant that we get to use the gateway bridge. Its now $2.40 each way, and somtimes you wonder if its worth it... I guess it cuts out an extra hour's worth of driving.

Anyway, I had to dodge one car which decided to stop on the side of the road. Another which was actually on the bridge, which took some manuvering considering the speed of some cars in the other 2 lanes. It was probably more becuase I didn't see it untill after the car in front of me had swearved out of the way, which was actually a really old limo with gliter and other decorative stuff glued to it, trying to entice you to vote for an Australian Idol contestant (dont know and dont care which one). And then on the way back coming into the old cleveland road exit someone decides to pull off the motorway just before the off ramp... again going at 100km/hr and having to break suddenly is NOT something you want to be doing when my mum is in the car as she screams. And for that breif moment you feel utterly depressed.

Other than that the trip was a perfect sucess.

No comments: