Three Day Forecast

Boy am I tired. And no I didn't just get up... And to think I'm probably gona be up pretty late tonight [re: The Hives]. I haven't done my homework, which I am ashamed of because I know she wont collect this week, as she has already collected 5 from me. Thursdays class I am not sure about... so I will go and see here at consultation to check. Why I blog at uni is beyond me. I think today is because I have 20 Min's till the tutorial and don't really want to start on the assignment. I have started the assignment. I am about 500 decent words, but the assignment has a minimum of 4000 words, so I have a fare bit to go. Additionally I have the financial accounting issues assignment due on the same day. We have a meeting organised for tomorrow. Which means I have to do some work on that by tomorrow as well.... Lots to do and so little time. I think by Thursday I will be very sleepy, which wont be good considering all the work that needs to be done by then and the fact that I will need to be working on these assignments to finish them by the allocated time ON Thursday. Wednesday is going to be interesting and a lot will depend on what I have done on my Tax planning assignment. I have a 4 hour break in which to do stuff, and it does not have to be exclusively for tax planning. I think if I'm going to get FAI assignment done on time I have to finish part 2 by tomorrow lunch time. Which means I will most likely have to work through the Wednesday night to get the tax planning assignment done for Thursday. Since I have a meeting tomorrow, I know I will be spending/have time to finish off part 3 and we also have to finish off part 1.... If that assignment can be finished by dinner time I will at least have the rest of the night and a few hours the next day to finish of the tax planning assignment. I guess I'm not sure what to do. Of course any work that I do now/today is going to help. I'm just trying to work out what will result in the most efficient use of time.

No comments: