Its now 1:50pm and I have just finished my final tutorial for taxation of business entites. I only managed to do one question, And it was wrong... Very depressing.... Anyway. I have my 9.5% so I'm not too worried. So I'm thinking I need to do the tutorial homework for Tax Planning on Thursday. I could do that now I guess... I'm working on my assignment atm, as in its actually open in the back ground. And its kinda working. Now I have about 900 words but about 250 is my summary/breakdown of the task which I wont include... So I really only have 660 words. As small as that may seem its actually better than 250 words. And has actually increased by 150 words in 3 hours. So I'm going ok. Not much technical discussion as yet, which I can pad out with legal mumbo jumbo... I've decided not to leave the computer untill I have 1000 words. So I have a bit to go, not sure if that includes my summary though... 

Could include it, which means I only have 100 to go.

No comments: