The Hive

I have just come back from buying my Hives ticket. Whoo! Should be awesome. I was suprised it was not sold out already. Maybe I was hoping that it would be... Mainly because I have three assignments due that week. I have one due on the Tuesday, so I will have atleast one out of the way. Will need to do well with the others as I've not going to have too much time to do anything.... Dont want to fail... Basicly everything needs to be done by the Monday. So that all I have left to do is format, check the calculations and spelling etc. If not it might be $60 wasted... As I will have to stay home and finnish my homework....

It starts at 8, and I will probably get home about 1 so Its not like I lost a huge amount of time. I mean by that stage I wouldn't be able to do much anyway. Not a huge loss. But if I do need to stay back I will. No point in fucking up an entire semester just to see the Hives, I mean they are good, but not good enough for me to stuff up my career...

No comments: