Back

I've just gone six (6) days straight without internet. I'm amazed I'm still alive... I think if it had gone on anylonger I would have started to make a boat out of toothpicks and apple syrup and try to sail it around the world in search of the greatest spices known to man and woman. But instead I spent this time doing my homework. Which was a change to the usual doing it the morning its due arrangement. But when I got to uni (with all my homework done) I didn't have much to do. So I had a nap in the library for 2 hours. Which made me sleepy for the rest of the day, not very helpful when try to keep awake during a lecture on Scheme of arrangements for member and creditors. Even the lecturer found it boring. So we got a 50 minute early mark (on top of starting 15 minutes late....).

Last week was a bad week already without not having internet. Had an exam and a presentation on the same day. I had the presentation first which meant that if it went badly I would slightly depressed about the result which would/could effect the exam later that evening. The presentation went extremely badly. So much so I haven't spoken to my team members since then... Not that it was their fault. It was a collective failure. Its mainly just the fact that it went so badly. Just really depressing. Also I had an exam later so I couldn't exactly go and drink my sorrows away as they were planning on doing.... Very much an option at the time. The exam went ok. I got 16/20 which is good because I passed, one person actually got 20/20... The exam was pretty easily. As in you couldn't fail even if you wanted to...

No comments: