I just finnished my homework early today, which means I have two hours
of a break before I begin three hours of mind numbing company law.
Sometimes its quite exciting and interesting, but times like today
when I'm tired its kinda boring. Its not really the subject thats
boring, its me. and my tiredness. Today is more odd then normal as I
feel really tired despite having a considerable amount of sleep. I had
a full 7 hours, and previous to that I had a 3 hour nap during the
hours of 4 and 7pm, so you can see it is rather odd that I am still
tired. I should feel refreshed and not sleepy. and that doesnt include
the naps on the bus or the nap I had during the lecture and the 10 min
nap I had while I was doing my homework.

8:55 is when the movie is showing. I shouldnt really go. Especialy
today, it goes for 100 minuites so thats about and hour and a half. So
its really gona start at 9 and finnish around 10:30. Thursday I have
to come in maybe then. Or maybe even tomorrow. I have to work, so I
could go after work, which would be fine. I also want to goto the gym
tomorrow. Best to go in the morning, other wise I wont go at all.

No comments: