The End

I have now finnished my last exam for semester one. I'm tired and still a little gittery, but hopefully by tomorrow I wont remember anything about organisational architechture. This semester I actually did my homework and actually worked on assinghments, doing all the good stuff. All the stuff you're supposed to do. Since I had such a long time to study for my last exam (a whole week), I managed to do as little study in that time as possible. Which ensured I was cramming over the weekend for my exam on Monday. But after not going to a lecture or tutorial or doing anything for about a month for the subject, its actually not a good idea to do that. And cramming doesnt work when you have no idea what your reading or supposed to be reading.... This also means this is the last ever semester one I will attend at uni. For now... Which is sad, because semester one is the best semester. Possbily in the future, semester three will be better, but right now. Semester one is the best. One thing I should work on during the semester is my grammar.... I already feel stupider, And its only been a day since my last exam.

No comments: