Boston Legal

TV has just got interesting. With the slight addition of Boston Legal. I honestly used to watch the practice, and well in the final season I just couldnt wait for Boston Legal. But now that its here it doesnt seem all that super awsome. But still awsome. Which means I actually have something on TV (besides Mythbusters, megaman (the new one), media watch, lateline, little brittan, f1 and the bill) that I can follow. hmm now thats its all written down like that (see above) its actually quite a lot. mostly dailys but still not 'hours' of TV a day. Which is good. Because its not like I can spare the time. With uni and work and all. And I have to set aside time to finnish GTA: San Andreas....

The first ephisode was good. And setup a few things for the rest of the season. Which since its carrying from last year. Was possibly not neccessary. But then again, people that did not watch the practice may not know whats going on so... its probably the safe thing to do.

No comments: