Tower of Tabs

Tabulating Tax Treatments, Taxing Time, Tax Time, Tumultuous Tax... and other slogans could of been used, but no. I'm not sure but I think there must be a term for this sort of verbal arrangement. But I dont know what it is. Anyway this week I had two mid sem exams. Taxation and GST... So its been pretty stressfull. The exams them selves were ok. Just the whole studying part is the worst. Once your in the exam everything starts to come together. And when the exam is finnished you wonder why you were so worried in the first place.

On that note. Booooing...

Really whats the deal with morons standing outside the exam, saying they havent studied, and dont care. These are the same people that spend 16 hours a day studying and probably work full time....

Today I finnished my toastmasters course. And got two certificates out of it. Whoo. I also tried a different technique for giving speaches. Instead of writting out every word I will say and then reading it. I just used majour headings which I could talk about. And sort of improv the words. But the main structure of the speach is planned as it should be... just the delivery is much more natural. I wanted to move away from reading. So doing this has helped me. Just gona need more practice. Overall I have improved. Now I'm not completly petirifed of standing up and talking. Now I am free to work on the other techniquies, like vocal variety and body language etc. I think I'm gona have to join a toastmasters near by. We are trying to set one up at uni, but its a little hard becuase people come and go from uni so... But hopefully by next semester should have someting together.

No comments: