I love Blog

Sometime you can blog too much or just spend time blogging about blog. Other times you have stuff to blog about but dont becuase you only think of it when not at the computer. Which is what is happening at the moment. My best time for writting is just after dinner. But for some reason blogger is slower, or maybe just my internet conncection is slower at this time and is a pain in the ass to write a whole bunch of stuff then have "sever connection error: time out (hahah you have slow internet, suck crap)".

So what have I been doing. Offline blogging. With the help of MS word. I have stored my thoughts etc and will post them proberly tomorrow, becuase right now I want to sleep. And possibly wake up.

Possibley this also means I have some kinda blogging addiction where I need to blog all the time or I even take notes on what to blog on at a latter time... hmm

No comments: